Sesame Seed Momos Chutney Recipe is another famous chutney recipe with momos. This chutney is spicy and has a tangy flavor. Its ingredients are very common and can be easily prepared at home.
Here is a recipe for Sesame Seed Momos Chutney with step-by-step instructions on how to make this Momo chutney.
Tips For Sesame Seed Momos Chutney
- You can use Sugar in it if you want; Sugar will balance the spice. In this recipe, I used tomatoes and lemons to use a small amount of Sugar for better taste.
- You can use vinegar instead of lemon. Because vinegar adds the same flavor as lemon, add in this recipe.
- In this recipe, Turmeric is an optional ingredient. Turmeric adds a good color to it. But red chili and tomato add perfect color to this recipe, so you can easily avoid Turmeric.
You May like
- Sesame seed 4 tablespoons
- Dry red chilies 5 to 6 pieces
- Tomato 1 piece
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Sugar 1/2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric ¼ teaspoons
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Frist, heats a frying pan and adds oil, onion, garlic, and sesame seed, and stir it for 2 minutes. Then add tomato and red chili, cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the ingredients become soft, add salt, Sugar, and Turmeric, again cook it for 3 minutes.
- After cooking, could you put it in a bowl and leave it to cool? In a mixture grinder, add the spices and lemon juice, give a fine grind and make a smooth paste.
- Now the Sesame Momo Chutney is ready. Serve it in a serving bowl and enjoy.