Nowadays pasta is the most popular food for children but young or old everyone loves to eat Pasta. Pasta is now eaten as a daily meal, either for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s eaten at any ceremony small party, wedding party, birthday, or anytime for any reason. It is difficult to find people who do not eat pasta & If it is pink pasta, then there is no other question.
Pink Sauce Pasta Recipe is cooked in many ways, sometimes white, sometimes it’s pink, sometimes spicy, sometimes too much cheese, and sometimes a little salty. Just as there are differences in pasta cooking, there are also differences in the type of pasta as like,
- unique shapes.
- oats flavor.
- and many other varieties
There are more than 350 types of pasta, Containing pasta is again divided into some groups as like,
Different types of pasta are cooked in different ways but Penne pasta is highly suggested for pink pasta.
Why did I make pink pasta? By pink pasta we mean the pink sauce used in pasta, I like creamy and a little spicy mix pasta.
From this liking came my desire to make pink sauce pasta. I did a lot of research to get it done, after watching various videos and blogging and trying to make it with some of my ideas, and when it’s done I am very happy with the result.
Since it is very good for children to eat, I add vegetables and chicken to it so that its nutrition is multiplied.
Basically, Pink pasta is a mixture of hot tomatoes and white sauce. It can be mixed with some sauce like red paste, some chicken, vegetables, and cream or cheese, like a white sauce. It’s very colorful And it’s very fun to eat. This pasta takes very little time to make.
Is it possible to make this pasta in 10 minutes?
Yes, it is possible. How long it takes to cook pasta depends on the type of pasta. The more time it takes for the pasta to boil, the longer it takes to cook. For this try to choose pasta that takes less time to get ready. It also depends on the ingredients and how much time it takes for cooking.
It takes very little time to cook if the ingredients are ready, and The vegetables I use take very little time to cook. Usually, when I cook it, it takes 30 minutes to prepare the ingredients and takes 10 minutes to cook.
Recommended recipe: Mughlai Chicken Recipe
- 2 cup pasta or Macaroni
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups of water.
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoons oregano/teste maker (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoons soya sauce
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped green capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped red capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow capsicum
- 250 gm Boneless chicken medium slice.
- parmesan cheese for garnishing
- A pinch of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Take 4 cups of water in a deep saucepan, bring it to boil over the medium flame when it starts boiling add 2 cup pasta,1 tablespoon of oil and 1/2 teaspoons salt. Boil them until they become soft. (it will take around 7 to 10 minutes) if it is not turned into soft then it takes more time to cook. Transfer cooked pasta to a strainer & strain excess water.
- After cooking pasta, take another pan and heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add 250 gm Boneless chicken medium slice and stir for 2 minutes on high flame. Now 1/2 cup chopped carrot,1/2 cup chopped broccoli,1/4 cup chopped green capsicum,1/4 cup chopped red capsicum,1/4 cup chopped yellow capsicum, and add salt to taste. Cook until vegetables are cooked but crunchy and chicken are fully cooked then transfer them to a plate.
- Take the same pan over a medium flame add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic sauté for 1 minute then add ½ cup tomato paste sauté Again for 2 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and stir continuously for a minute, now pour very slowly 1 cup milk and string continuously with a whisk for 2 to 3 minutes. when it’s turned into thick then add
- 1/2 teaspoons red chili flakes,1/2 teaspoons soya sauce,1/2 tablespoons sugar,1/2 cup tomato sauce,1/4 teaspoons oregano/teste maker then add boil pasta the sauteed vegetable and chicken mix it well after adding A pinch of black pepper and cook for 1 minute. Transfer into a serving plate put on top of parmesan cheese and enjoy the pink pasta.