Momo Green Chutney Recipe is delicious and perfect for momos. Are you looking for an easy and quick chutney recipe for momos? You have come to the right place. Here, we will share with you the Easy Momo Green Chutney Recipe step by step.
Tips For Momo Green Chutney
You can use black pepper in this sauce if you want; black pepper will give a pleasing aroma and spice. But if you don’t have more kick, then you can avoid it. You can use the raw ingredients if you want for this chutney recipe. However, in my opinion, it is better to fry the ingredients it gives a better taste.
- Coriander leaf 1 cup
- Green chilies 8 to 10 pieces
- Chopped Garlic 10 cloves
- Chopped onion 1/3 cup
- Sugar ½ teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Black salt ¼ teaspoons
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon.
- In a frying pan, pour some oil adds green chili, and fries it for 1 minute on a medium flame. Add onion and fry it until the onion becomes light brown.
- After that, add garlic and also fry for 1 minute. Now add coriander leaf, and it cooked for 2 to 3 minutes, then pour it in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now take a mixture grinder, add the all-fried ingredient, add lemon juices, black salt, salt, and Sugar, and then grind them and make a smooth paste.
- If you think it’s become very thick, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water and make the perfect paste. Now the green chutney is ready. Enjoy with your favorite momo.
You may like