Looking for a delicious and easy iced espresso recipe? Look no further! This recipe is simple and easy to follow and will give you delicious and refreshing iced espresso in just minutes. Plus, it’s perfect for enjoying a hot day as a refreshing drink or as an iced dessert.
Which coffee powder is best for the Iced espresso coffee recipe?
There are a few different types of coffee powder that can be used for making Iced espresso coffee. Generally, the most popular types of coffee powder for this purpose are pre-ground espresso beans and instant espresso.
Pre-ground espresso beans are usually the best option for making iced espresso coffee because they contain more flavor and less bitterness than instant espresso. They can also be more easily adjusted to create your coffee drink’s desired texture and flavor profile.
Instant espresso is a good alternative if you’re looking for something quick and easy to use. It’s also a good choice if you’re short on time because it can be prepared in just a few minutes using just water and milk.
- Coffee powder 2 tbsp
- Hot water 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Cold milk 1 cup
- Ice cube as required
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Take a mixing bowl, add coffee powder, hot water, and sugar and start mixing until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
- Then take a glass and apply chocolate syrup around the glass.
- Add some ice cubes, coffee mixture, and milk to give a good mix.
- Your iced espresso coffee is ready to enjoy.