There are a thousand types of ice cream flavors in this world, but mango flavor is the most popular flavor for kids who love to eat mango. It’s hard to find people who don’t eat or like mangoes, who love to eat mango like mango ice cream very much.
Mango ice cream goes very well on hot summer days. But there may be some chemicals in the store’s ice cream. So, we can make it at home easily without using any preservatives and with 3 or 4 ingredients.
Heavy or whipped cream is used to make Mango ice cream. For this, the ice cream feels very smooth, soft, creamy, and gives a rich flavor. Fresh mango is also used to enhance its nutritional value in many parts.
What is Mango Ice-cream
Mango Ice cream is mango-flavored ice cream. When ice cream is made with mango flavor or fresh mango pulp it’s called mango ice cream.
Mango ice cream is one kind of fusion type of recipe. It is made by mixing fresh mango and cream. Different companies add different creams, food colors, and many more things. Even the chiefs add different things to their liking.
Some people make it by mixing it with coconut cream and some people make it with Heavy cream or whipped cream or some people make it with full-fat milk.
This mango ice cream is easily available in the market but it also makes a home with some mango, cream, sugar milk, etc. It can be made with a sugar substitute which can be eaten by diabetics who want to lose weight.
Benefits of Mango Ice-cream
In mango ice cream, heavy used fresh mango pulp is the source of good vitamins. Mango works supper for our eye health, mango has beta carotene which is converted into vitamin A. We all know that vitamin A good for our eyes and it cures night blindness.
In mango ice cream quality mango. We know that mango not only helps with eye problems it has vitamins C that can help our skin and hair to develop.
This Mango ice cream can get our mood butter. Because mango has contained tryptophan which is linked to the feel-good hormone in our brain. So, it reduces Frustration and keeps our body healthy.
Mango is very helpful for our memory. Mango contains glutamic acid. Glutamine Acid is known for strengthening memory and is improved.
These recipes use whipping cream which is a good source for vitamin A, D, K, and E and contains fat-soluble vitamins. For which it can help for the health of our eyes, hair, skin, teeth, and bone. It also does a lot of work for our body health.
Tips For Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Always try to use good quality ripe mango if that mango is raw or sour then you have to increase the amount of sugar and condense milk. because raw or sour mango needs more sweetness and if you use raw mango after Blanding does not become that much smooth as the ripe mango. So, try to use sweet and good-quality ripe mango.
Try to use whipping cream because whipping cream gives the best result for the ice cream and also in whipping cream has some sweetness this helps for minimizing the sugar quantity. If you have to whip then you can use coconut cream or heavy cream. But I recommend using whipping cream.
When using sugar and condensed milk together always keep checking the sweetness because condensed milk has a good quantity of sweetness if you don’t check then It will not feel good to eat when the amount of sweetness in the food increases.
Try to use fresh chopped or small cut mangoes in ice cream because when you eat the ice cream the fresh mango bite gives you more taste and gives more mango flavor.
Don’t use water in this mango ice cream. When you bland the mango tries to not use water at all because the mango mixture is watery It will not mix well with the cream and will ruin the creamy fluffiness.
Always ensure the fluffiness of cream for this try to use cold whipping cream and the bowl that will be used is also cold. because it fluffy well in a cold container and stays there for a long time
Increasing the color of ice cream can use 1/8 teaspoon of food yellow color. But I recommend to not using the color if you take a good and deep yellow ripe mango then you don’t have to use the food color.
- 4 to 5 (or 2 cups)
- Mango 1.5 cup
- whipping cream/heavy cream or thickened coconut cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon powder sugar
- Pinch of salt for balancing sweetness
- 1 chopped mango
- First take a blender add mango, powder sugar, and a pinch of salt into it and blend them, make a smooth paste/puree.
- Now in a bowl add the mango puree and mix condensed milk. Mix it very well and check its sweetness if you want more sweetness then you can add powder sugar as per your taste.
- Take a chilled bowl pour the whipped cream and use a whisk or electric beater, beat it until it’s become stiff peaks.
- After that pour the mango puree into the whipped cream and mixing the mixture slowly ensures that the cream does not lose its air.
- Now take a container and pour some mango mixture add some chopped mango then again pour the rest of the mango mixture and mix it gently with spoons then cover with plastic film and freeze for 5 hours at least.
- Now the Mango ice cream is ready. Before serving mango ice cream remove it from the fridge for 2 or 5 minutes then scoop it and place it on a serving plate, now serve your supper creamy mango ice cream and enjoy.