Looking for a delicious, nutritious, and healthy recipe? Look no further than this coconut flour fried chicken recipe! This dish is packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satiated and energized.
We’re using coconut flour to give the chicken a unique and delicious texture in this recipe. This recipe is delicious, but it’s also low in calories and gluten-free, which makes it an excellent option.
So if you’re looking for a simple and delicious way to coconut flour fried chicken, give this recipe a try.
Is coconut flour good for frying?
Coconut flour is an excellent alternative to traditional flour for fried chicken. It’s low in carbs and calories, making it an ideal option for people looking to indulge in fried foods without feeling guilty. Coconut flour also gives food a crispy, crunchy texture that is sure to please.
Secret tips for coconut flour fried chicken recipe
- After frying the chicken for the first time, I gave it a rest for 10 minutes, So that the chicken holds more moisture and juiciness.
- I use the double fry method for this recipe because a double-fried chicken will cook better and crisper.
- Chicken 6 medium pieces
- Coconut flour ½ cup
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Onion powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Oil as required / for deep fry
- Large egg 1
- Buttermilk ½ cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Take a mixing bowl and add washed chicken pieces, buttermilk, salt, sugar, and black pepper. Mix them well, cover them with a plastic wrapper and Leave it for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Add coconut flour, cornflour, and spices with a fork on a plate. And make coconut chicken fry mixture,
- Beat egg in another plate and keep aside for letter use.
- Now take the marinating chicken pieces, coat each piece with the coconut chicken fry mixture, deep each piece in egg, and hide it again with the mixture. Make sure the chicken pieces are completely covered with coating.
- Then gently place the chicken pieces on a rack and give a rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Set a wok on medium-low heat, field it with oil for frying, and make sure the oil becomes medium hot.
- Put the chicken pieces in oil and fry them for 10 minutes. Take out the chicken on a rack. Wait until the chicken is cool.
- Now again, fry the chicken pieces for the last 10 minutes or until the chicken becomes golden brown.
- Take out the chicken fry on tissue paper. And serve it hot with your favorite dip or sauce.