Tomato Momo Chutney is delicious and easy to make. They’re perfect for adding some spice to your Momo, but most people don’t know how to make Tomato Momo Chutney Recipe at home!
Everyone loves chutneys, but making them can be time-consuming. You could make one that is both tasty and easy. Read our blog post with tips and tricks on making the best tomato Momo Chutney ever!
Tips For Tomato Momo Chutney recipe :
- You can use sugar if you want; Sugar will balance the spice. I used tomatoes and lemons to use a small amount of sugar in this recipe for better taste.
- In this recipe, you can use vinegar instead of lemon. Because vinegar adds the same flavor as lemon, add in this recipe.
- It is better to microwave the tomatoes. It gives the best flavor of tomatoes, which can’t be obtained by boiling them.
- Hot water 1 cup
- Dry red chilies 5 to 6 pieces
- Tomatoes 3 pieces
- Garlic 10 cloves paste
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, take 1 cup hot water, add dry red chilies and soak it for 30 minutes.
- Take tomatoes to remove the eye and make slits boil them or grill them, or you can microwave for 5 minutes. After cooking the tomatoes, remove the skin.
- Now take a mixture grinder to add the tomatoes, soak dry red chili, garlic paste, sugar, salt, black pepper, and lemon, grind them, and make a smooth paste.
- Taste to see if everything is perfect or not. Then serve it in a serving bowl and enjoy the ideal Momo chutney with your Momo.
The blog post is full of valuable tips and tricks for making the best tomato Momo Chutney recipe. We hope you enjoy this tomato Momo Chutney recipe. So why not give it a try?