Looking for a delicious and hearty dish to cook up this weekend? Try out our mutton curry recipe. This dish is perfect for a weekend feast and will leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, it’s easy to make, so you’ll have it ready in no time at all.
But don’t know how to cook 10 kg mutton curry?
In this article, we will teach you how to cook a 10 kg mutton curry in the comfort of your own home.
- Mutton 10 kg
- Fried onion 2 cup
- Ginger paste ½ cup
- Garlic paste ½ cup
- Cumin paste ½ cup
- Tomato paste ½ cup
- Green chili 10 to 12 pieces
- Red chili powder ½ cup or as per taste
- Kashmiri red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 4 tbsp
- Cinnamon 7 to 10 medium sticks
- Cardamom 8 to 10 pieces
- Clove 8 to 10 pieces
- Bay leaves 5
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Mustard oil 3 cup
- Hot water as required
- Garam masala 2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1tsp
- Crushed fried onion 2 tbsp
- In a large pan or wok ( for 10kg cooking), add wash mutton pieces, fried onion, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin paste, red chili powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, cardamom, clove, bay leaves, oil, and salt.
- Mix them well by hand, So that the spices mix well with the meat.
- Then, place the wok on a stove on medium-high heat and stir it for a minute. After stirring, cook it on high flame for 15 to 20 minutes. And keep stirring in intervals. (If you see the spices sticking to the bottom of the wok, you can add 1 cup of hot water).
- Add tomato paste, sugar, and green chili; give a mix and aging cook it for 10 minutes.
- Now add hot water, cover the wok, and cook the mutton on medium-low heat for 2 hours or until the mutton cook properly.
- When the mutton cook and become soft, add Garam masala, roasted cumin powder, and fried onion. Mix them and cook for the last 2 minutes.
- Your flavored, tender and juicy 10 kg mutton curry is ready to serve.